From choosing and buying a piece of Kiroco jewelry through to sending and receiving messages and storing personal private information, the Kiroco process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Check the phone that is going to ‘read’ the jewelry is compatible with Kiroco jewelry
2. Purchase the jewelry at Kiroco.us
If you are buying the jewelry for yourself
- To receive messages to your jewelry tell your friends to install the Kiroco app and register to send messages. When they send their first message you will be asked to authorize them sending messages
- To store information to your jewelry, press ‘My Safe’ in the app and follow the simple instructions.
If you are gifting the jewelry
- Whilst online set up a Kiroco messaging account - click the blue ‘Send Message / Register box’ *
- Once registered upload your first message to the recipient so there is a message on the jewelry when you gift it
- Gift the piece of jewelry to the recipient
- The recipient installs the Kiroco app from the Google Play Store and registers
- Once they are registered they touch the jewelry near the NFC location ( generally on the back of the phone near the camera lens) to view the message you sent
- You can send another message whenever you wish and the recipient will get a notification of when there is a new message to view.
*You can also register and send messages directly from the Kiroco app which can be installed from the Google Play Store.
Copyright ©2019 Kiroco