Quality & Guarantee
Kiroco Product Quality
At Kiroco we are committed to make sure our customers have a great experience and guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. If you believe there is a defect in the materials and workmanship with your piece of Kiroco jewelry, we suggest that you return the item to the place of purchase for a resolution (either repair or replace the item). For your own security, we would like to point out that defective jewelry should be returned by a ‘signed for’ postal service. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport.
Kiroco jewelry is made of Sterling Silver and rhodium plated white metal combined with various elements including crystals and leather. To ensure your jewelry stays looking its best, we recommend the following:
- Apply perfume and cosmetics prior to putting on your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with household cleaning products and chemicals including bleach, as they may cause silver to stain and can discolor other elements.
- To clean each piece of jewelry wipe with a soft cloth.
- When storing, for protection and to avoid scratching, it is advisable to wrap each of your pieces of jewelry separately in a soft cloth, acid-free tissue or plastic bag and keep in a clean, dry location like a jewelry box.
- Keep your jewelry away from moisture such as wearing it in the shower, whilst bathing, exercising or swimming as moisture causes tarnish. Chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage.
- Do not expose leather to water.
- Remove jewelry where it is likely to be damaged, such as manual activities ie gardening and DIY.
Kiroco Product Guarantee
Every piece of Kiroco jewelry is guaranteed for 12 months, (with the exception of the leather bracelet which is guaranteed for 6 months) from the original date of purchase, (under normal conditions of wear and tear). Please retain your receipt or pass it on to the gift recipient as the original proof of purchase is the warranty. If a receipt is not available a credit card or bank statement will suffice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Wearing the crystal discs, lockets or orbs as a bracelet will void the warranty as these are not recommended to be worn as bracelets.
The NFC chips are guaranteed as waterproof and have operating temperature tolerances of -20C to +120C.
The warranty offered on Kiroco jewelry does not affect your legal rights and is provided in addition to those rights.
Whilst we have tried to faithfully represent the true colors of the enamels used in Kiroco jewelry, there may be slight variations in the colors you see on your computer screen depending on your monitor settings and operating system.